Firefighters Save Dog’s Life After House Fire

Angus is a family dog who was trapped inside a home that was on fire in Vermont. The fire was caused by a television set.

He was so scared that he hie under a bed, despite his family calling out for him. When the firefighters arrived on the scene, the family begged them to go back in and rescue their dog.

Once they rescued the dog, they provided the poor pooch with a little oxygen to help with the smoke inhalation.

He was then returned to his thankful owner, safe and sound.


If you know someone who might like this please click “Share” below!


Do you like this story? Please give it a Like