Dog Is Bitten By Snake While Trying To Save His Little Sister

The DeLuca family rescued Haus, a two-year-old dog German Shepherd a couple of years ago.   While Haus and his favorite little human, Molly DeLuca, were playing in the backyard, the encountered an enormous and poisonous rattlesnake lying in wait.

Haus quickly placed himself between the snake and Molly. The snake then bit him three times while he was protecting Molly. The family rushed him to the Connechusett Animal Hospital to treat Haus’ injuries.

If it wasn’t for Haus, Molly might have been bitten by this poisonous creature.  Haus’ medical bills have exceeded $10,000 but he slowly began to recover.

If you know someone who might like this please click “Share” below!

Do you like this story? Please give it a Like