Try looking deep into this diverse array of animal eyes, can you tell which species they belong to?
1. A cat’s vision is eight times better than a human.
2. Geckos are nocturnal creatures and their eyes are more sensitive to light. Their pupils actually contract when there is too much light present.
3. The eyes of a llama adjust to high altitudes.
4. A crocodile’s eyes adjust perfectly whether the conditions are dusk or darkness,
5. A penguin’s eyes adjust to underwater conditions.
6. Dragonflies have eyes that consist of thousands of small hexagonal eyes, giving them 360 degrees of sight.
7. Goats are able to see 360 degrees, because of the shape of their pupils.
8. Chameleons are able to rotate their eyes 360 degrees and each eye can move on its own.